Due to Covid-19 guidelines visitors are asked to refrain from visiting the school. If you wish to register for relief work, please submit your information via email to Jandakot.ps@education.wa.edu.au.


All fixed-term and ongoing vacancies are advertised on the Government of Western Australia Jobs Board: https://jobs.wa.gov.au/ 

Relief Work

You can register for relief opportunities in the following roles:

  • Teachers
  • Education Assistants
  • Office Support Staff
  • Cleaners
  • Gardeners

To register for relief work, please submit the following information via email or post to jandakot.ps@education.wa.edu.au.  You do NOT need to provide a resume.

Please re-register at the start of each school year to ensure we have your current information.