If you wish to register for relief work, please submit your information via email or post to Jandakot.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fixed-term and ongoing vacancies are advertised on the Government of Western Australia Jobs Board: https://jobs.wa.gov.au/
You can register for relief opportunities in the following roles:
- Education Assistants
- Office Support Staff
To register for relief work, please submit the following information via email or post to email@example.com. You do NOT need to provide a resume.
- Personal Details (name, address, email, phone number)
- WA Department of Education E number (if you have one)
- WWCC number and expiry date: https://workingwithchildren.wa.gov.au/
- WA Department of Education National Police History Check Screening Clearance Number: http://det.wa.edu.au/screening/detcms/navigation/screening-for-criminal-history/national-police-history-check--application-package/ ** NB New graduates only. PLEASE NOTE - You will need to re-apply for a new SCN. The one used for prac teaching cannot be used for employment **
- TRBWA number and expiry date (Teachers only)
- Days available ** Please ensure that your COVID-19 vaccination status is uploaded to your HRMIS record. Please DO NOT email your vaccination certificate with your enquiry for relief work.
Please re-register at the start of each school year to ensure we have your current information.