The P&C is a voluntary group of parents from across the school who do an amazing job in fundraising for the school.
Being a member of the P&C is a great way to:
- Be the first to know what is happening at the school.
- Meet other parents.
- Get to know the Principal and other members of staff.
- Make decisions on the fun stuff for the students, eg Colour Run, Disco, Stalls, Easter Raffle.
- Have a say in how often events are run. When, where and what events are run is decided at the AGM.
- Have a say in where P&C funds are spent around the school.
- Have a say in the development of school activities.
- Guide school management in prioritising a resource wish list.
- Contribute to school resources through various fundraising activities.
Contact details for the P&C can be found below: